(EMAILWIRE.COM, October 26, 2010 ) Birmingham, AL - FGE uses a water line and sewer line repair method known as cured-in-place-pipe (CIPP) lining, it is a practical, fast and economical "no dig," trenchless solution for Birmingham underground water line repair, waste and gas line repair with partial structural deterioration and/or distortion, interior corrosion, settling, misalignment and cracking.
The Trenchless Underground Leak Repair method that FGE uses, provides jointless renovation, improves flow characteristics, adds to the structural integrity of the underground lines and virtually eliminates all infiltration at the repaired area.
Applications for Trenchless Underground Leak Repair
* Installation of sewer line replacement superior to other alternatives, the CIPP method is preferred for toughness and durability. It provides an unmatched combination of heat, chemical, and abrasion-resistance, making it ideal for lining the resin-filled felt tube used in cured-in-place pipe.
Benefits of FGE's Cured-In-Place-Pipe Method
* Easy on-site Birmingham underground gas hookup (solvent, tape and heat)
* Sufficient low-temperature flexibility facilitates storage and installation (compared with other materials that are likely to crack)
* High melting point (~145C/293F) allows the use of hot water and steam across a wide range of pipe thicknesses
* Low coefficient of friction and flexibility for gas installation that allows for the lining of sharp bends (45-90), depending on the nature of the rehabilitation project
* Accommodates the use of a winch during any Birmingham underground gas line repair or hookup installation
* Versatility to be used in combination with a wide range of thermo-setting resin matrix systems
* Proven effectiveness in bonding well to resin-absorbent felt
In Indianapolis, FGE is the expert in the following applications and repairs:
Bio-solids Land Application, Chemical Cleaning, Digester Cleaning, Digital TV Inspection, Dry Ice Blast Cleaning, Hydraulic Dredging, Hydro-Blasting, Infiltration Control, Manhole Rehabilitation, Mini-Cam TV Inspection, No-Dig CIPP Repairs,
Root Removal, Service Line Inspect/Seal, Sewer Cleaning, Sewer System Studies,
Sludge Dewatering, Soil/Sludge Remediation, Tank Cleaning, Vacuum Excavation,
Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaning, Underground Water Hookup, Install Gas Line
FGE Creates Birmingham Jobs
Utilizing a network of local, trained and licensed contractors from Birmingham allows FEI to offer competitive pricing with short lead times and Birmingham jobs. They offer sound technical support and assistance. FGE's values show in everything they do: dependable quality, competitive pricing, and excellent service.
---BOLD AND OUTSTANDING---
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.
Birmingham underground sewer line repair, Birmingham underground water line repair, Birmingham underground gas line repair, Birmingham construction jobs, CIPP, Trenchless Underground Leak Repair, Birmingham underground water line replacement, gas pipe installation, install gas line, Birmingham sewer line replacement, sewer line repair, gas line tap-in, water line tap-in, natural gas plumbing, natural gas utilities, Ferguson-Enterprises underground gas hookup, underground gas line, underground gas pipes, underground water hookup, underground water line, underground water pipes